Sunday, September 13, 2015

Happy Fall Ya'all 30 Great looks for Fall.

Fall is here! I love the season. The new looks are here.


Here we see someone rocking the color blush.





Love this sweater!


The mixture of formal and casual.


Even Louis Vitton likes a cropped poncho.


Komonos were in for the summer. Here it is for fall.



Check out the shoes. At my age, well, they aren't for me.


Aviator sunglasses are all in but those shoes again.



Love the scarf and glasses but really there isn't anything new.


This reminds me of Jennifer Aniston's hair but I love messy hair.


Big wide belt with bell bottom. The sweater jacket is to die for!


I love the whole look for her but if you are a certain age you might not want thigh high boots. Notice that there is no statement necklace.


Selfie gone wrong! Long bob hairstyle.


Sans the boots this look is me.




I want this hounds tooth purse and jacket.


Houndstooth again.


Ofcourse you can wear white after Labor Day.



I love the look but I have never been successful getting my stylist to come over and do my hair in the morning.


Okay, here this is my out fit except for the pants.






Camel coats are always in style.






Big scarves are the tone for the season. If you like the first look you can do this with arm knitting. Check out youtube for the hows.





Until we meet again,
Claudia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...