Tuesday, October 14, 2014

15 Spooky Real Estate Photos


"Relax, it’s just a really creepy doll with a creepy doll all of its own. Oh, and a shotgun."


I don't know about you but that scares the heck out of me.
 

I see dead people!




Still popular in some countries, the stuffing of recently deceased relatives is increasingly frowned upon.


 Promo shot from forthcoming slasher flick “the Texas Snow Shovel Massacre”.


 Boy, I hope that I put 'Squeezer' away!
 
 
One of the more unusual conversion projects, 
this 2-bed maisonette has been given the “guerrilla headquarters” treatment. 
 

Ever had the feeling your being watched?


 Police are still investigating how Mr Stevens came to be replaced by a pile of sawdust.
 
 
I wonder where all the bodies are burried?
 

Not to worry, the previous owners are here to help!


 Seriously, even in the bathroom! Someone is always watching
 

And just who helped you stage this house? Morticia?


Yes, dear!


 Isn't that just a little familiar?




Until we meet again
Claudia



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...