Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Thanksgiving in the Woods

I am not sure why I always wish I had a cabin in the woods to go to for Thanksgiving. I for some unknown reason could see my boys hunt, not to kill but that kind of ruins the reason why one's hunt. Let me rethink this - watching the game on the TV.

Well I found a cabin that I wouldn't mind hiding out in during Thanksgiving and here it is:













I don' have to hover over the oven - the turkey is on his own.


So... what do you think? Oh for a second home for the holidays. The designer is Margaret Donaldson Interiors.  Just follow the link: http://www.houzz.com/pro/margaretdonaldsoninteriors/margaret-donaldson-interiors




Until we meet again

Claudia
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...