Sunday, October 23, 2016

25 Top Clever Hacks for a Small Kitchen


I don't know about you but I could always use more space in my kitchen.

While researching my own problem, I came across some great ideas

that I wanted to share with you.




I know that you have seen but I thought that it was worth repeating.


 Roll-up drain rack cleverly uses available space on your sink.



A plastic shoe holder as a pantry holder. 



A Dish Drying Closet is an non-electric appliance to dry you dishes.  For more information on this doornob




An under the counter cutting board. You can buy one at home depot.  Personally, I just pull out a drawer and place my cutting board on top and use it as more counter space.

 

Or this idea.
To find out how she did this and other ideas go to h2bungalow.


A great use for a small pallet. For tutorial --Source





Fold down a shelf. This shelf hides along the cabinet when not in use.



Don't forget the wall. Source


Don't forget the area around doors and windows. That is just wasted space.


Shelf over sink.


Using Ikea products to make this happen. Making use of the side of the cabinet.


In the olden days people would use these shelves to save their wedding rings from getting wet or show off their Steuben glass ware. Now, use it to its best use.


We have seen this idea before but now with cork.


See Tutorial here. Source


A magnetic spice rack would work excellent on the other side of the refrigerator.



Magnetic spice rack for refrigerator. Source


Very decorative.


This is a great idea. I always thought that we left the ceiling alone and that was wasted space. For more great ideas Source



A swing in the kitchen. Source






These I thought were the best ones. I went through several ideas but I wanted to keep the cost down and the imagination up.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...